Soccer News


Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta revealed his desire to end his career as a football player at Barcelona . Iniesta 's statement dismissed as all negative rumors after his new contract extension tug of Barca .
Speculation keeps popping up on the future of 29-year -old player at Camp Nou . But Iniesta immediately dampen speculation by stating his intention to retire when uniformed La Blaugrana .
"The club and I want the same thing , which is reaching a new contract agreement , " said Iniesta.
" I 've been in Barcelona since the age of 12 years and has been my dream to finish my career here . Wish me to retire with Barca , " said Iniesta .
Iniesta just got applause from the home fans when pulled out when Barca come to the headquarters Celtic in the Champions League on Wednesday ( 02 / 10 ) yesterday morning . At the game , Barca managed to bring home three points thanks to a single goal Cesc Fabregas .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top